10 Must-Have Features for an Event Management Application in 2023
Event management applications are systematizing event management companies worldwide and helping customers to get a simplified solution. According to reports, more than 80 percent of event management organizations have started using software and applications for the disposal of their products and management of their activities. And so, if you are planning to create a feature-rich application for your organization, you need to know which features you must include in the app. Here’s everything you need to know: presenting the 10 must-have features for an event management application in 2023.
1. User-Friendly Approach: The first feature that an event management app must have is a user-friendly approach. Today, most users expect to be proficient with technologies without wasting too much training time. Hence, the event organizers and customers should be able to easily navigate the app and its tools. The simple yet detailed dashboard should include all the necessary shortcuts as well as live analytics. It will also speed up the process and save a lot of time.
2. Mobile Friendliness: We live in a mobile-centric world where mobile integration is a must for any event management application. A large number of users access mobile apps on the go, which is another reason for making your event management app mobile-friendly. This way, you will be able to improve the attendee experience and collect attendee data easily. Driving event success and increasing the company’s ROI will also be possible if you focus on mobile integration.
3. Attendee Engagement: The success of events hugely depends on how the attendees are engaging themselves and interacting with the process. In your event management app, you need to include features that enhance the engagement of attendees. The web application should provide information from time to time and also updates if any changes take place. It will reduce confusion and keep the attendees well-informed about the events and much more.
4. Event Promotion Tools: Promotion and marketing play vital roles in determining the success of events. For this reason, an event management app must include event promotion tools to drive more attendees and make the event more successful. Some essential tools are personalized communication between the organizers and the attendees, audience segmentation, event analytics etc. that you can consider including in the app.
5. Third-Party Integration: Sometimes, it becomes really difficult for the event managers to streamline the entire organization process, especially during grand events. That’s why APIs and third-party integrations are crucial in event management applications. Every event has its unique requirements and goals, which are also quite difficult to achieve. With third-party integrations, the software can be easily customized and a high chance of event success is generated.
6. Safe Ticket Purchasing: These days, attendees prefer apps that ensure a simplified process of ticket purchasing. If your app fails to make the ticketing process prompt and hassle-free, a large number of attendees will lose trust in your app. That’s why you need to focus on these aspects as well as safety in the ticket purchasing process. You need to also provide multiple payment options so that it becomes easier for the attendees to book their seats.
7. Customizable Events: We all know that the success of any event depends on the number of attendees, which we also call attendee turnouts. To make it possible, your event management app should focus on customization for the registration process. For example, you can consider including group bookings, waitlists and more features to customize the registration process for each event. You can hire web developer to ensure these features in your app.
8. Analytics and Reporting: Once an event is over, you need to focus on data analysis and reporting to get better insights and plan upcoming events. Driving event success is possible when you rely on data-driven decision-making. It is one of the most vital strategies of event planning and management. For this reason, your event management application must include analytics and reporting features such as trend analysis, predictive analysis and more.
9. Product Highlighting: Customization is also required when it comes to highlighting and showcasing products in your event management app. Visitors should be able to see the products in an attractive way so that most of them plan to attend their favourite events. The exhibitors also deserve to get a platform where they are able to showcase their products and highlight the main attractions. It can generate huge success for each event that you are planning to organize.
10. Sponsorship Exposure: In the event management industry, sponsorship plays a vital role in determining success. It has the potential to make a simple event hugely successful and a big event a total failure. Moreover, sponsorship also helps the event organizers to earn the trust of the attendees by associating their favourite brands with the events. Hence, you need to ensure sponsorship exposure in your event management application.
So, these are the 10 must-have features for an event management application in 2023. If you are searching for veteran app developers to create a feature-rich event management app for you, you are at the right place. We at Idiosys USA specialize in app development and web app development solutions that align with the needs of diverse industries. Our team of highly experienced app developers have been creating futuristic event management applications for a wide number of reputed clients. So, without any delay, contact us to discuss your needs and preferences.
You May Also Read